Postgraduate Induction, Enrolment and Orientation
Trimester 1, 2020.
For students enrolling at the Sydney CBD campus in:
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting Advanced
- Master of Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance.
Date: Tuesday 4th February 2020
Where: Sydney CBD Campus (Level 8, Gateway Building, 1 Macquarie Place, Circular Quay) - enter from Loftus Street.
International students timing: 11.30 am – 7.00 pm
Domestic students timing: 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm
What to bring: your Offer of Admission and photo identification (e.g. passport – original or certified copy only).
Before you arrive in Sydney
- The Study Sydney website is an excellent resource for seeking short-term and long-term accommodation in Sydney. We recommend that you arrange temporary accommodation (short stays) at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival in Sydney.
Once you arrive in Sydney
- Prioritise finding your long-term accommodation. The UOW Housing Services Coordinator, can assist you with this.
- Before you start looking for accommodation, be sure to familiarise yourself with rental information in Sydney
- As a new student seeking accommodation, make sure you inspect the property before signing the contract for long-term accommodation.