Postgraduate Induction, Enrolment and Orientation
Trimester 1, 2020.
For students enrolling at the Sydney CBD campus in:
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration Advanced
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Supply Chain Management
Date: Wednesday 5th February 2020
Location: Sydney CBD Campus - Level 8, Gateway Building, 1 Macquarie Place, Circular Quay (enter from Loftus Street)
International students timing: 11.30 am – 7.00 pm
Domestic students timing: 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm
What to bring: Your Offer of Admission and photo identification (e.g. passport – original or certified copy only).
Organise your accommodation
Before arriving in Sydney
- The Study Sydney website is an excellent resource for seeking short-term and long-term accommodation in Sydney. We recommend that you arrange temporary accommodation (short stays) at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival in Sydney.
Once you arrive in Sydney
- Prioritise finding your long-term accommodation. The UOW Housing Services Coordinator, can assist you with this.
- Before you starting look for accommodation, be sure to familiarise yourself with rental information in Sydney.
- As a new student seeking accommodation, make sure you inspect the property before signing the contract for long-term accommodation.