2018 International Partial Tuition Scholarships
Criteria and Application Details
There are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong in each of the three (3) trimesters. The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
How to Apply
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Please include the following in your application:
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500 word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Please send your application to email: email@example.com
Please read a copy of the terms and conditions for this scholarship.
Applicant performance against these criteria is assessed by a scholarship sub-committee of the Faculty International Committee chaired by the Faculty of Business Associate Dean (International).
|Trimester 1 2018||Trimester 2 2018||Trimester 3 2018|
|Applications Open||2nd October 2017||1st January 2018||4th April 2018|
|Applications Close||8th December 2017||2nd March 2018||25th May 2018|
Applicants will be notified of the outcome three (3) weeks after the application closing date.