Scholarships and Fees
Investing in your education is one of the best investments you will ever make.
Tuition fee structure
Our course fees can be viewed on Course Finder.
- Women in MBA (WiMBA) Scholarships
- 2018 Domestic Partial Tuition Scholarships
- 2017 Domestic Partial Tuition Scholarships
- 2017 JCI Illawarra - UOW Sydney Business School Scholarship
- The Illawarra Connection Scholarship 2017
- UOW Alumni Discount
- 2018 UOW Sydney Business School Bursary Scheme
- 2018 International Partial Tuition Scholarship
- 2017 International Partial Tuition Scholarship
- 2017 Sydney Campus International Student Bursaries
- 2016 Sydney Campus International Student Bursaries
- 2015 Sydney Campus International Student Bursaries
University of Wollongong Scholarships are also available
Full fee paying students can defer their tuition fees via FEE-HELP, a loan scheme offered by the Federal Government for all Australian citizens. Repayments are automatically deducted from your salary by the Australian Taxation Office once your income reaches a certain amount. This amount changes every year. See StudyAssist for repayment details.
Employers can sponsor students to complete postgraduate coursework with a formal sponsorship agreement, where UOW invoices the company for tuition fees directly. Email email@example.com for more information on sponsorships.
There’s also the option to pay all tuition fees in full up front.
International students can find out more information about the fees and cost of attending university on the International University Fees & Cost page.