Postgraduate Business Courses Corporate Discount
If your organisation has signed up to a Corporate Partnership with the Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong you could be eligible for a discount on your course fees.
If you are unsure if your organisation has a signed agreement, please contact Business Future Students firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a range of postgraduate business course options from our Sydney CBD and Wollongong campus locations as well as online.
How to apply
- You can apply to study your Postgraduate Business Degree via the UOW Online Application
- Submit one of the below Corporate Partner Discount Student Request Form in the employment details section of your UOW Online Application.
- If you are applying for any of the Sydney Business School courses, you will be required to submit additional documentation:
- Proof of citizenship: Certified evidence of Australian/New Zealand citizenship/Permanent Residency required before enrolment e.g. current passport or birth certificate.
- Original or certified copies of academic records, mark sheets or transcripts for studies previously undertaken must be provided at the time of application.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and Master of Business Administration (MBA) will require additional supporting documentation. Please see your selected Corporate Partner Discount Student Request Form (found in step 2) for more details.
If you would like advice on which Postgraduate Business course you should apply for, or for assistance on your application please contact a Course Advisor via Business Future Students email@example.com