Connect with our talent within our global community
Industry Partners have the opportunity to build long-term, strategic relationships with the Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong and add value to their organisation by accessing our top international student talent who have unique business insights and world class leadership.
Industry partners work with the school in order to enhance the learning and research opportunities for its students and academic staff. Under the requirements the Australian Qualifications Framework and the Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency universities are required to demonstrate that their students develop a range of applied competencies. Industry partners play a crucial role in assisting the School to develop opportunities whereby these competencies can be practiced and assessed.
- Places on a dedicated Corporate Partner CPD program.
- Invitations to specific School events – public lectures, seminars, workshops etc.
- A positive way of evidencing the Corporate Partner’s community engagement responsibilities.
- Participate in corporate engagement activity
- Engage with future leaders through industry projects and internships with postgraduate students.
- Develop tailored professional development programs
Arrange an appointment with Sandy Haig our Manager, Strategic Business Engagement to find out how your organisation can benefit from an industry partnership.
Sandy Haig, Manager, Strategic Business Engagement
Telephone: +61 2 4221 3533
Mobile: +61 0477 771 194